We are pleased to welcome returning members and new colleagues to the District. Please let us know how we can support you professionally and how we can improve learning conditions for our students!
This important meeting is on 2/6/16 at 10:00 a.m., at Monadnock Middle/High School in Swanzey.
Things You Should Know:
- You must be a registered voter in order to participate, but non-voters can attend.
- All warrant articles will be presented and discussed. Some articles can be amended.
- The meeting can last for two or three hours depending on the length of the debate.
- The school district operating budget voted at the Deliberative Session is the budget figure that appears on the ballot in March.
- At the Deliberative Session any voter can propose amendments to reduce or increase the operating budget.
- Your presence at the deliberative session shows that you care about our schools!
We are delighted to be starting a new school year. Don’t hesitate to contact us throughout the year to discuss workplace issues.
We’d like to commend all the teachers in the District for their hard work, dedication, and professionalism. Please take a moment to thank a teacher this week!
We are very proud of our pro-education community. Thank you to everyone who participated in yesterday’s efforts!
Bethany received recognition for her outstanding work as a Reading Specialist! Read the Keene Sentinel article HERE.
Brad Miller, an experienced educator, is running for School Board against Phyllis Peterson. Read the Keene Sentinel article HERE.